The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
It’s important to note that all the popular accessories for the XL650 can be used with the XL750 as well! From Strong-mounts
to toolheads, caliber conversion kits
, trays and more. All the parts which could be used on the XL650 are compatible with the XL750 as well!
The basic XL 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit - installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
You will also need (at a minimum):
I suggest that you also get:
To change calibers, you will need:
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
- Powder die
- OR The 750 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.