Dillon XL750 without case feeder
The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32″ without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2″ with the electric casefeeder installed.
It’s important to note that all the popular accessories for the XL650 can be used with the XL750 as well! From Strong-mounts to toolheads, caliber conversion kits, dies, trays and more. All the parts which could be used on the XL650 are compatible with the XL750 as well!
The basic XL 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit – installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
You will also need (at a minimum):
- Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
I suggest that you also get:
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 – 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- A Die set for the new caliber.
- A Caliber Conversion Kit.
- If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
If you want to leave your dies preset, you’ll need:
9MM, 38 Super, 9×21